Ask and you shall receive!
*3 Health Tips, 3 Recipes and 3 Movements*
Thank you all for your feedback and what you would like to see in the New Year! I want to provide as much value and support as I possibly can-but I can’t do that if I don’t know what you need.
The majority of you shared that you would like to see simple well-being tips, quick and healthy recipes and easy exercises that you can do from anywhere!
3 Simple Health Tips:
- Eat 20 grams of protein per meal (ideally, 3 meals per day).
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber per day.
- Drink at least 3 Liters of water per day (for women) + more if you exercise or have breathing issues aka Asthma.
3 Quick and Healthy Recipes:
- Walk at least 7,000 steps per day (join my year long walking challenge too!)
- Practice breath work! Yes, your organs need movement too!
- Old school classics still work! Jumping jacks, squats in your kitchen or push-ups!
-Make a circuit out of it. 30 jumping jacks, 30 squats and 30 push-ups!
Let me know, did you like this? Send me your thoughts!
Much love, kindness and courage,